October 24, 2021 • Thirtieth Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. This week, the Parish will be celebrating 2 funeral services. We hold Jose Castañeda and Maria Carrillo in our prayers.
2. We will begin our All Souls Novena, we have envelopes around the Church for those who would like to remember their loved ones.
3. Amor por Teco foundation invites you to its clothes drive. They will be in the Rectory parking lot this Sunday from 8am to 4pm accepting new and used clothes.
4. As we mentioned throughout the Mass, today is our World Mission Sunday. We have envelopes around the Church for those who can support our Missions.
5. At last, after a year and a half, we are celebrating all of our Masses within the Church. We want to thank you for your patience and cooperation as we are still getting settled. We remind you to please wear your mask at all times when you are inside the Church. We also have 100 chairs in the Madonna Plaza for those who feel more comfortable listening Mass outdoors.
6. As we continue with our Jubilee Year, we invite you to visit our Holy Door. You can learn more through our bulletin or by visiting our Parish website.
Religious Education Master Calendar
A dynamic disciple BELIEVES that Jesus Christ is God and man and came into the world for the salvation of all.
A dynamic disciple GROWS in Jesus Christ
A dynamic disciple LOVES as Jesus loved
A dynamic disciple GATHERS in Christian Community
A dynamic disciple LEADS others to Jesus
2021 Marriage Preparation Zoom Schedule
September: 11, 18, 25
October: 2, 9, 16, 23
November: 6, 13, 20
December: 4, 11
For English email
September: 11, 18, 26
October: 2, 9, 17, 23, 30
November: 6, 13, 21
December: 4, 11
For Spanish email
Employee Counseling Services Because the Archdiocese cares about the well-being of our employees, we provide an Employee Assistance Program to all employees and their families. These services are completely confidential, free and offer assistance in resolving those problems that may be interfering with your professional and/or personal life. Along with referrals, you may receive up to eight sessions per person per issue to help you deal with a variety of issues that can affect you at work or at home, such as: -Parenting and child care -Stress and anxiety -Depression -Coping with grief and loss -Debt management and budgeting -Addiction and recovery -Living with a chronic condition
Offered through Optum, employee counseling services are provided primarily through phone based counselors, who are available to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling (866) 248-4104, or by logging on to www.liveandworkwell.com, access code 11040.
Staff 2021 Holiday Schedule
Friday, January 1: New Year's Day
Monday, January 18: MLK Birthday
Monday, February 15: President's Day
Friday, April 2: Good Friday
Monday, May 31: Memorial Day
Monday, July 5: Independence Day
Monday, September 6: Labor Day
Thursday, November 25: Thanksgiving Day
Friday, November 26: Day after Thanksgiving
Friday, December 24: Christmas Eve
Saturday, December 25: Christmas Day
Friday, December 31: New Year'sEve
Birthday: March 2