September 10, 2023 • Twenty-third Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. Our Parish Fiesta begins on the weekend of September 22. We are looking for electricians to help us with our set up and for musicians who’d like to be part of our entertainment. Please leave your name and phone number at the parish office if you are interested.
2. Raffle tickets for our parish festival are on sale. The grand prize is $5,000. We will also have a 70” Samsung TV, an iPad Air, a Nintendo Switch, an electric bicycle, and many more prizes. Each ticket is $5.00 and can be purchased when leaving mass or in our parish office.
3. Thanks to you, we have exceeded our Called to Renew goal and currently have $122,352.68 in donations. If you have not yet had an opportunity to sign up, we will have pledge cards in the Parish Center.
4. The Parish is hiring a janitor. You can pick up a job application in the Parish Center.
5. We are thankful to Tanner’s Company for sponsoring our Parish bulletin. Tanner’s company specializes in sewing, vacuuming, and lighting. Their information can be found in the last page of our bulletin. If you have a business and would like to sponsor our bulletin we ask that you please call the number at the bottom of the last page.
A dynamic disciple BELIEVES that Jesus Christ is God and man and came into the world for the salvation of all.
A dynamic disciple GROWS in Jesus Christ
A dynamic disciple LOVES as Jesus loved
A dynamic disciple GATHERS in Christian Community
A dynamic disciple LEADS others to Jesus
Staff 2023 Holiday Schedule
Monday, January 2: New Year's Day (Observed)
Monday, January 16: MLK Birthday
Monday, February 20: President's Day
Friday, April 7: Good Friday
Monday, May 29: Memorial Day
Tuesday, July 4: Independence Day
Monday, September 4: Labor Day
Thursday, November 23: Thanksgiving Day
Friday, November 24: Day after Thanksgiving
Monday, December 25: Christmas Day
Birthday: September 1
Birthday: March 2
Birthday: December 16